AKIOSTM Shuttle 666 STR KURO
Featuring extra tough 5.3:1 stainless steel gears, the Akios Shuttle STR KURO packs a punch!
Click on Image for larger view.
The AKIOSTM Also setting it apart from the standard Shuttle are lightweight aluminium side plates which reduce overall weight by almost 100g allowing for a faster casting action and potentially greater distance. As per the standard Shuttle, the STR KURO features a free floating spool system with two integrated ABEC 5 stainless steel bearings, as well as both magnetic and centrifugal braking systems that provide exceptional spool control during the cast. Not only is the Akios Shuttle 666 STR KURO tougher, with it's stealth black finish offset with gold components, it looks the part too!
- One Piece Low Profile Solid Aluminium Cage
- Extra Tough 5.3:1 Stainless Steel Gears
- Long Knobby for In-Cast Mag Control
- Lightweight Anodised Aluminium Side Plates
- Larger Spindle to Prevent Spool Distortion
- Balanced Anodised Aluminium Power Handle
- Anodised Aluminium Star Drag Wheel
- Larger Body Screws for Easier Access
- Corrosion Resistant Instant Anti Reverse Bearing
- 2 x ABEC 5 Stainless Steel Bearings
- Free Floating Spool for Increased Casting Distances
- Carbon Multi Disc Drag for Optimal Drag Performance
- High Torque Winding Power
- Line Out Alarm (Ratchet)
- Centrifugal and Magnetic Brake System for Ultimate Casting Control
Supplied with the following FREE accessories